Friday, June 27, 2014

National Guard Weekend

As I write this post I am on a bus on the I17 northbound headed for flagstaff. My friend David and I are going to the national guard drill weekend as guests.

David told me earlier that this weekend is map reading and navigation, at the moment this is an in confirmed rumor. We have pt in the morning. We are sure it is going to be 2 min push ups, 2 min sit ups, and a 2 mile run. All before breakfast. So the faster I run the faster I get to eat. Way to get a fat man to haul ass.

For dinner tonight we had Little Ceasars and got called fat. Go figure!

Three hour drive in a really old school bus style bus with 33 other people and almost no AC and 100 degree temp outside.

WHAT I LEFT MY WATER IN MY BAG ON THE OTHER BUS!

Have a happy and healthy week

Remember to click follow to save a box of chihuahuas.

Thomas Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment