Friday, April 18, 2014

Always a Button! Never the Finger!


Whoa! What?

Don't get all catawampus!

It means "Always Depressed! Never the Depressor!"

Your mind is still askew? That's okay I still love you!

The last couple of days have been bad my weight loss has slowed and I am really sore from working out and my feet still hurt from work.

All of this had been making me depressed; but its nothing to worry about I am not going to go all Lizzy Borden and take an ax to my family or commit the hara-kiri even though I do have a very dull set of katana.

What it did mean is that I was not quite as motivated to do push-up or sit-ups or push myself on the most horrible self-torture device ever made! THE ELLIPTICAL MACHINE! Mine is especially horrible because it creaks on the right legs down stroke.

Before the last two days I was able to push myself to go 30 minutes on the elliptical machine without stopping and that was SUPER FUN since one day I forgot to point a fan at me or get a water bottle and my house was at 85 degrees Fahrenheit. I was sweating like a pig on a spit.

I did a few push-ups both days but nothing serious I did not push my-self to do the extra 10 or an extra set. I did not do sit-ups at all and I only did 15 minutes on the elliptical. I think this should have depressed me more since I know I should have been pushing myself but I also know I am not normal I do not do or feel the things normal people do or feel.

Today I was fan-wait-for-it-tastic.

I still only did 15 minutes on the elliptical but I also jumped rope for five minutes and swam for over an hour. I went to the gym in the evening and did ten minutes on a tread mill starting at a slow pace and running my last minute at a 7.5 minute mile. Then I did a bunch of upper body work including assisted pull-ups, bench presses, some kind of weird lift that I do not know what it is called, body weight rows, push-ups, and the most horrible sit-ups I have ever done in my life. I still owe myself 30 push-ups before bed and I may do another 30 sit-ups to put the burn back in my abs; I never feel the burn after a half-hour or so.
I hope my friend has time to go to the gym with me again tomorrow before I have to be at work. If he does then tomorrow is the ever dreaded LEG DAY!

Love you all!

"Don't let anybody poop on your ice-cream!" ~Thomas Gould
That means yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment