Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 2 Day 3

I love Honey Nut Cheerios, they taste good and they are better for you then most other cereals like captain crunch which has a lot of sugar in it. I remember back when I was younger there were actual nuts on the honey nut cheerios, sadly they are just plain honey cheerios now but I still ate 2 bowls if you go by the recommended serving size on the box.

I have an old pair of pants that barely fit when I weighed 260 pounds, it was the only pair of pants I had clean yesterday when I had to go pick up my son from school. Even pulling these pants up around the largest part of my stomach they still fell down. It felt AWESOME!

After picking up my son from school I had to do some quick exercises because I was called into work early. Working out on my elliptical machine is hard, it hurts my right knee and wobbles really bad, but I still pushed myself to spend fifteen minutes on it while watching NutriVentures which is a show about eating well that my 6 year old likes.

Throughout the day I walked 6685 of 10000 steps burning 353 calories according to the step counter on my phone. Most of this was during work since I was driving last night. I like the days I get to drive because I have a 2008 Ford Mustang Gt and it is so much fun to drive. While I was at work the only time I was able to eat was when I had a break at 9:00 pm and walked over to burger king and got a grilled chicken sandwich, it is not the most healthy thing I could have eaten but it is a lot better then eating any of the fried foods or cheese covered pizza that I have available at work.

After I got home from work I took time to walk across the street to Walmart and bought the items I needed to make my own grilled chicken sandwiches. These were better then the ones from burger king because I use 100% grain wheat buns and a small amount of mayonnaise. Before I went to bed I was able to do 30 push-ups which was difficult because I do not have a lot of strength in my upper arms, However, pushing myself to do the extra push-ups will help build strength.

According to my account on FatSecret.com I burned 3086 calories today while consuming a measly 997 Calories. I burned 2089 Calories more then I took in. According to CalorieCount.about.com I should be consuming 1690 Calories a day to reach my goal weight of 180 lbs by August first. It is not recommended for a male to consume less then 1500 calories a day.

Today I feel tired and headachy, this is probably due to a combination of low caloric intake and elevated blood pressure due to the exercise from yesterday. I have a standing prescription for blood pressure medication that I am considering beginning to take again as it helps with a lot of general body aches as well as headaches and mood.

Follow me on my calorie tracking pages.
Firebird2552 SparkPeople
Fordorth FatSecret

No comments:

Post a Comment