Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's not all gòód under the hòód

I am dying inside tonight, my beautiful Mustang had a run in with a wall. Stanley the stang is currently waiting on a verdict total loss or repairable.



This is a huge set back for many reasons, I had just spent a large quantity of money on my brakes which is what I believe partially caused the accident. In addition I do not have anyway to get to work and since 3/5 of my job consists of driving I am not sure how many shifts I will be getting. The final piece is the gym; it is beginning to get hot and in Arizona hot means heat stroke, dehydration,  and worse, until the temps get into the hundos i can walk it but after that I may have to make other arrangements.

I can't let this effect my goals, I have to stay strong for myself and my family. I have to work harder to get to where I need to be. My planning must be spot on and we may have to make sacrifices until we are able to get this situation resolved.

I am in a solemn mood tonight and I know this post is not as interesting as the last so I am going to keep it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment