Saturday, May 3, 2014

"Do or do not! There is no try!" ~Yoda

Why quote Jedi Master Yoda?
Well that is simple. I am a total scifi geek, however, it is also a motivation to me.
Everyone has a hard, tired, sick, or depressed day and needs a pick me up. Everyone gets their pick me up a different way some use energy drinks like monster or rockstar, while others use motivational text or pictures of people that the way they want to look.
For my motivation I use motivational text and Seal training videos,  because if I cant hack a day of exercise now I will not be able to take a day in bud/s.
In addition to Master Yoda's words of wisdom there is also two more I think of in a hard time:
"Your brain will quit 1000 times before your body will." ~source unknown
"Not dead cant quit" ~U.S. Navy Seals
The reason I think of these specific quotes is simple. As a Seal it will be my job to push on no matter what is in my way and only give up when I am dead. Everyday is hard, I have work, family, and sore muscles so I could make excuses everyday and not ever achieve anything but "lazieness is the archenemy of dreams."
Post your motivation in the comments and we will see how many different forms of motivation there are.
Have a fantastic healthy week
Thomas Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment